It seems all our needs are again provided for…. I’m thankful.
– it’s easy to get side-tracked on ‘Wants VS Needs’, at least for me it seems.
Wishes granted we don’t really ‘need’…. I’m thankful.
The amazing gift of each other’s time – clients, family, friends… I’m thankful.
– gosh, I have some GOOD people in my life.
Great days and days of struggle… I’m thankful.
– thankful for struggles… backward thoughts, yes. But hey, I’m here to enjoy them!
Festivities full of good music, moods, and food… I’m thankful.
– Gosh, I love a fun adult night out!
Laughs, tears, and tight hugs… I’m thankful.
– oh, the tears come easy for this girl. That’s perfectly OK.
The blessing and innocence of our children… I’m thankful.
– Brock, Dru, and Luke – what gifts.
Trust in God’s promises and purpose… I’m thankful.
– I’ll get the thousand questions answered one day, yes.
For it all… I’m thankful.
Randoms; would like to be on vacation each Thanksgiving break, being the only girl at home is not fun, focused on 2012 BIG Goals, wants a new tattoo; but will not say what or where… : )